Menu from Headers

www,modbury.church.
Hi - I and using Pro and have created a menu in Headers. The third item, Ministries is likely to end us up 6 or 7 sub menu items, so I wanted to create wide sub menu display, so that these items would be horizontally in line, rather than vertical dropdown.

I assumed that I would need to create a mega menu, so in Wordpress > Appearance > Menus, I have added x-megamenu col-2 to the relevant top level menu items. However the submenu is still appearing as a dropdown.

Can you advise what i have done wrong please, and do I actually need to create a mega menu or is there some other way of achieving what I want in Headers?

many thanks

Hi There,

Mega menu is not integraded with the header builder yet.

You can add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS in order to display your miniestries dropdown inline instead of stacked.

.hm5 .x-dropdown[data-x-stem-top] {
    display: inline-flex;
    margin-left: -400px;
    margin-top: 0px;
}
 .x-menu li {

    min-width: 150px;
}

Hope it helps!

Thanks very much - great support as usual :slight_smile:

You are the most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.