
I would like the submeno “Español con actividades” open down in the same menu not open a new onw.
Thank you.

I would like the submeno “Español con actividades” open down in the same menu not open a new onw.
Thank you.
Hi there,
The setting for opening a menu link in a new window might be enabled.
Kindly check the guide on this link to check the setup:
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your help. But I do not wanted to open in a new window. I wanted when I click open down in the same window. Thank you.
camp ( on click)= Camp
F
G
H
Hi There,
Please un-check the Open in New window/option on the menu setting. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks
Thank you for the answer but it is not that. I would like to open
like this in the same menú , not new window like the first photo. But the link target never was checked. Thank you.
Hi there,
Would you mind providing the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check it?
Thank you.
Hi there,
Sorry but I’m still confused about the issue. It’s not about linking, but I do see the sub-menu opening similar as your first screenshot. Instead, would you mind providing a video recording of the menu behavior you’re currently getting? And a screenshot/mockup design of what you wish to achieve.
Again, what I’m getting is the same as your first screenshot where sub-menu opens on the same menu. But, if your referring to sub-menu positioning, then please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
top: -1.025em;
right: auto;
left: calc(100% - 40px);
}
Thanks!
I hope i show you better
Hi there,
Ah, you mean to make it behave like an accordion. Please add this CSS
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
top: 0px;
right: 100%;
position: relative;
left: auto;
right: auto;
padding-left: 10px;
}
Thanks!
Thank you. It is that. Is posible without border?
Thank you
Hello,
Your site is not loading on my end, but you could try updating the code provided by RAD to :
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
top: 0px;
right: 100%;
position: relative;
left: auto;
right: auto;
padding-left: 10px;
border: 0px
}~
Hope it helps!
IS NOT WORK.
THANK YOU
Hi There,
There is a extra ~ on the code and a missing ; I prrovided, sorry for the mistake.
Please try instead :
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
top: 0px;
right: 100%;
position: relative;
left: auto;
right: auto;
padding-left: 10px;
border: 0px;
}
Let us know how it goes!
Thank you . I was tried without ~ but not work. Thank you.
Hi There,
Unfortunately I am still getting the following message when trying to access your website
https://wp.laforetlanguages.com/wp-admin/
wp.laforetlanguages.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Does your website work on your end?
Let us know thanks!
Hi There,
Thanks for sharing the correct link.
The solution you are looking for is to replace the provided code with:
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
top: 0px;
right: 100%;
position: relative;
left: auto;
right: auto;
padding-left: 10px;
box-shadow: none;
}
Hope it helps
thank you a lot
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.