Menu dropdown not working on mobile

Hello,

In our navigation for mobile devices, there are sub menu items that we want to be accessible.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the mobile navigation. We want Lit Culture Gear to display the categories under it when you click it. For some reason, the arrow doesn’t work and it just redirects to the Lit Culture Gear page.

The submenu items are already added under appearance > menus.

Hello @Kannakart,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have removed sub menu links from Lit Culture Gear menu item. I also see that you want to open dropdown upon clicking Lit Culture Gear without redirecting to a different page. To do that you can create custom link from Appearance > Menus and in URL URL field, instead of a URL insert the # symbol.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.