Menu displaying issue in landscape mode

Hello,
I have an issue with the Menu not working correctly on mobile landscape. I already implemented custom script to make the menu disappear after I select a menu item:

jQuery(function($) {
$(’.x-menu-collapsed .x-anchor’).on( “click touchstart”, function() {
$(’.x-off-canvas-close’).click();
});
});

But I want to be able to scroll up and down before the menu disappears. How can I do that?

Please check on this link: https://hostsnola.com

Thank you!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.