Menu disappears when viewing on mobile

Hey! So after reading through the forum I created my logo using the menus so that I could have a centered logo with the navbar split on both sides. It worked great. Looks like I want but my menu disappears when its on a phone.

Also, when viewed on a phone the gap below the logo is huge. How can i decrease this?

Thanks for any help!
Rena

Hi @fatcatgraphics,

Thanks for writing in.

You could not be able to see your mobile menu because of the color of it. Add this code below in your custom CSS so that it can be seen.

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed{
color:#000;
} 

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover{
color:#000;
}

In regards to the space, I could see that you have added a huge margin that it is why it is showing. My suggestion is you will adjust the section via class. Add class to the section then adjust it via CSS. For example,

@media (max-width: 979px){
.yousection1{
margin-top:0px;
}
}

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Thank you! Its fixed :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.