Menu / Change to top right corner

I would like to Change the menu location to top right how can I do this? it seems the submenu is too high covering the menu words over lapping how can I adjust this down? the first photo is how i would like the menu to be. second pic is how its over lapping the main menu.

How can I move the logo all the way to the left

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To resolve your menu issue, please go to X > Launch > Options > Header > Navbar and set the Navbar Top Height to at least 94px because this is the current height of your navbar with your logo in it.

You can then align your menu by going to X > Launch > Options > Header > Links - Alignment and set “Navbar Top Link Alignment” to at least 35.

2.) To move your logo all the way to the left side of the header, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-navbar .x-container.max.width {
    width: 98%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.