Menu can't be found in "assign menu" section

Hi,
On a new website (no plugins for now), I created my menu with 2 pages in the back office. When I tried to assign my new menu in an “inline navigation” element in my header, my new menu is not shown so I can’t select it.
My menu has been saved, I reloaded my Pro page and even re-installed wordpress so I don’t know where it’s coming from…! First time this happens to me.

Hello @deciplex,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have not set the Menu Display Location because of that the menu is not available in the Navigation Inline element’s dropdown box. You need to set the Menu location from the WordPress menu settings

Please have look at the given screenshot.

Hope It Helps
Thanks

I tried it before without success. Just to make sure i tried again, and selected “Primary menu” in assign menu but menu doesn’t appear.

Hello @deciplex

In order to help you further, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your time, it seems it resolved by itself this morning… i don’t know how
Have a good day

Hi @deciplex,

Great that it resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.