Hi,
Does anyone know why there appears to be a margin at the top of my menu after you scroll down? I can’t seem to find the setting that’s causing it? I’m using headers in Xtheme pro.
Please note, this issue only occurs on desktop
Hi,
Does anyone know why there appears to be a margin at the top of my menu after you scroll down? I can’t seem to find the setting that’s causing it? I’m using headers in Xtheme pro.
Please note, this issue only occurs on desktop
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! Can you please try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS
.hm9.x-bar.x-bar-fixed {
top: 0 !important;
}
Let us know how this goes!
I can do that, but it was working previously without amending the CSS. Isn’t there a setting in the header options on xtheme pro that would amend this?
Hi There,
That is happening because you have two stick bars.
Unfortunately, there is a bug and the CSS is needed when added more than one sticky bar.
Another solution would be to have all elements inside the same bar and hide the elements on the customize tab of each element instead of hiding the whole bar.
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.