Menu Bar Single line

Hi There,

I have a website that I am designing my new website: new.creation360ltd.com.

Just wondering I am looking to add more tabs within the menu bar, each time I try it happens to go onto another line underneath. Is there a way of keeping all the tabs on a singular line as it is now?

Thanks

Shamil

Hi Shamil,

If there is not enough space for the menu links to be displayed in one line, the rest of the menu items will fall in a second line.

If you aim to place more menu items in one line, you can set the Navbar Font Size (px) option that is in X > Theme Options > Header to a smaller value and add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:not(.x-btn-navbar-woocommerce) {
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.