I have a menu bar and when I select “content scrolling” in header builder a large horizontal scroll bar appears and the drop down menu is inoperable. Can’t I have both?
Hi there,
No, unfortunately, the Horizontal functionality is not created for the sub menu containing menus. You either need to have the sub menu functionality or the Horizontal scrolling feature.
I suggest that you use the show/hide in different viewports functionality which you can achieve by going to the Customize tab of the Inline Navigation and hide it for smaller screens. Then you can add another element such as Navigation collapse and set it to show only on mobile devices.
Thank you.
I have created a collapsed navigation element. What is the setting to provide more vertical space for the sub links? They are being cut off. Is there a setting to have a sub link of the sub link and control the formatting such as indenting and font size?
Thank you.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.