Hi, I have a transparent menu bar on desktop which I like, but when i go responsive to mobile, the top bar goes a shade of dark blue - how do i manage this and change that color please?
The site is http://54.90.252.149/
Thanks
Hi, I have a transparent menu bar on desktop which I like, but when i go responsive to mobile, the top bar goes a shade of dark blue - how do i manage this and change that color please?
The site is http://54.90.252.149/
Thanks
Hi there,
Please add this code:
@media (max-width: 767px) {
.x-navbar-inner {
background-color: black;
}
}
Hope this helps.
Awesome, thanks. That worked for a narrow screen, but that colour still persists for an inbetween width (if you try it yourself) and I cant seem to figure out which class to edit to fix that. If you could let me know, Iād be grateful.
Thanks
Please also adjust:
@media (max-width: 979px) {
.masthead {
background-color: #001937;
}}
Hope it helps
Perfect, thanks
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.