I am looking to add vertical lines in between the menu items but struggling to do so. Also looking to align menu with width of the columns on the page. I am using integrity stack.
Thanks
I am looking to add vertical lines in between the menu items but struggling to do so. Also looking to align menu with width of the columns on the page. I am using integrity stack.
Thanks
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:after {
content: "";
position: absolute;
width: 1px;
height: 50px;
top: 50%;
margin-top: -25px;
background: #272727;
right: -4px
}
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li:last-child > a:after {
display: none;
}
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.