Members only BLOG post

I have my private section of my blog and I thought I had everything set correctly. The security does block the ability for any non member from making any comments or seeing the comments. However, the main post is visible to everyone where you can see it tagged members only. Is there a way to prevent the main post from being visible to no members?

I have ultimate member plugin installed which has not seemed to interfere anywhere else.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we are not the ones qualified to answer this question as we do not know the ins and outs of the ultimate member plugin. I suggest that you test the case by changing the theme to the default WordPress one and something other than X or Pro. Then check the case, if you still see the posts you need to contact the plugin support to follow up the case.

Thank you for your understanding.

FYI. This was 100% on Ultimate Members plugin. There soon to be released version 2.0 will take care of this issue

Hey There,

Thanks for the information. If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.