Mega Menu Not Working in X

Hi guys,

I’ve followed your mega menu documentation to a T, and still can’t get my mega menu to show up. I’m pretty sure I’m not using X Pro (header builder), but if I was, how would I turn it off to use the standard so I can implement my mega menu?

Screen shot attached.

Thx!

Update: I’ve figured out that the CSS was case sensitive and MegaMenu needed to be ‘megamenu’. As a follow on to this, does anyone know how to make columns within the step-step children in the mega menu? I’d like all of the items below the step child ‘By Industry’ to be 3 rows deep and 3 columns so the menu isn’t so long.

Thanks!

Hello Lisi,

Thanks for letting us know that you have figured out to resolved your issue.
For more detailed and step by step instruction on how you can set up the columns for your megamenu, please check out this documentation:

If you want to create a more complex megamenu, we highly recommend using UberMenu plugin instead. You can stall this in X > Validation > Extensions. For more details about this plugin, please check this out:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thanks – I’ve figured out how to set up the mega menu and add columns, but am not able to figure out how to add multiple columns under a single header for the step children.

I have a column with a header menu item and 9 step children, and would like those 9 step children to be put into 3 columns (3x3) so the menu isn’t so long, and is more wide. Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Lisi

Hi Lisi,

You might able to do that with a custom CSS, you can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar. For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial.

The other thing you can do is to divide your 9 stepchildren to 3 groups.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.