Mega Menu Dropdown Scroll

So there is an option on the Mega Menu Off Canvas to disable scrolling.

Is there a similar option for disabling scroll on the Mega Menu Dropdown element?

I currently have a full width and full height menu configured based on this post here: Full width Mega menu

I also have the opposite question - for reconfiguring a Mega Menu Dropdown for mobile screens, is there any way to make that content scrollable?

Okay, my apologies - some clarification on the issue I’m having.

It seems like the sticky menu that my Mega Menu Dropdown is contained is is causing the scrolling issue.

If that container bar sticky is disabled I am able to scroll down and view the rest of the content within the megamenu.

What I’m looking to do is see if I can enable a sticky bar for desktop (min-width: 1200px) screens only

Hi @npn,

Thanks for reaching out.
Regretfully, there is no such option to enable the Sticky menu only for the Desktop version. I would request you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to understand the problem along with your website URL where you are having this issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.