Mega menu dropdown position shifted when scrolling back up

Hi there,

I’ve set up a mega menu for my site and it all works fine except when I scroll up. I suspect it’s because the extra bar on top. Is there a way to make the distance of the drop down is set to be under the navigation menu title instead of the top of the page? Only the mega menu behaves like this, the normal inline menu doesn’t seem to have any problem.

Here’s the picture of what it looks like at the moment, only when I scroll back up:

It should look like this instead:

Thank you in advance!

Hello @AdventDeo,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache and custom JS/CSS code, please make sure you have purged all the cache. You must troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

It is not possible to provide you exact solution with only a screenshot, in order t help you with your concerns we need the check the exact page URL so I would request you please share the exact page URL so that we can check it on our end. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.