Hi
I would like to know all the media breakpoints of x-theme, in order to use the same breakpoints for my responsive needs.I looked it up on the documentation but didn’t find it.
Hi
I would like to know all the media breakpoints of x-theme, in order to use the same breakpoints for my responsive needs.I looked it up on the documentation but didn’t find it.
Hi @amebadiseno,
There are 5 basic breakpoints.
Extra Large – Desktop: 1200px & Up
Large – Notebook: 980px – 1199px
Medium – Tablet (Landscape): 768px – 979px
Small – Tablet (Portrait): 481px – 767px
Extra Small – Phone: 480px & Smaller
Basically:
@media (max-width: 480px)
@media (max-width: 767px)
@media (max-width: 979px)
@media (max-width: 1199px)
@media (min-width: 1200px)
Just note that the 3 main breakpoints that is active by default are
@media (max-width: 979px)
@media (max-width: 767px)
@media (max-width: 480px)
Thanks
HI Nico!
Thank you very much.
Is it possible to change default max-width: 767px to max-width: 768px ?
Because tablets are 768… and the grid columns span full width on 767…
Don’t you think columns should span full width for tablets? that is max-width: 768px ?
Hi There,
You can set a custom rule with @media (max-width: 768px) and it should override the defaults as well.
@media ( max-width: 768px ) {
// your css rules
}
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.