Media queries not being recognized in

I am testing a website and using media queries in the Additional CSS section of the customization screen but they are not being recognized by the website. Here are the queries that are not being recognized:

@media only screen and (min-width: 415px) and (max-width: 736px) {
.x-portfolio .entry-info {
width:100% !important;
}
.x-portfolio .entry-extra {
width:50% !important;
}
}
@media only screen (max-width: 414px) {
.x-portfolio .entry-info {
width:100% !important;
}
.x-portfolio .entry-extra {
width:100% !important;
}
.x-brand {
width:50% !important;
}
}

This is the format I use for every website I have tested and not had any issues until now. Am I missing something specific to the X theme? Please let me know as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

I’m not exactly sure what the problem was but I updated the theme and purged all caches and now it seems to be working as expected. For the moment, it appears that I no longer need assistance with this problem. Thank you.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.