Media manager or media categories

Hello, I’ve been trying several media managers and also using media categories plugins. Nothing seems to work with Cornerstone editor. Im running Pro now. but I think I had same issue before with X.

Basically, when you need to insert media, when opening the media collection, you get the very basic media screen that only shows one directory. I tried several media managers and I get the same. No media management. Also, i figured that I could use Categories. Same thing. Any attempt to insert media on a page only shows the very basic Media page that comes with WP.

I cant imagine that people with many images would not complain about this? Ar ethere any media manager or organizers that play nice with Pro?

Thanks!

Hey there,

Regretfully, we haven’t tested media manager plugins. Try searching the Facebook Users Group to see if someone experienced using it.

Thanks.