Media Library not working after X and Cornerstone Install

Hi there,

I just installed X theme and Cornerstone on my website, and immediately my Media Library is not working. When I click into the library, no images appear and the spinner flickers (see: http://www.clipular.com/c/4705204338688000.png?k=Kbd_pG99apwKNUMSjCtpDJiu5BA)

Even when I switch back to Twenty Seventeen theme, the issue remains!

I created a backup of the old site (using Updraft Plus) - if you restore backup from date Sep 05, 2017 13:39, this will restore the previous theme and you will see the Media Library loading fine. (backup date Sep 05, 2017 14:06 restore current setup with X theme).

With the original backup restored, I can switch to Twenty Seventeen theme with the Media Library working as it should.

I am giving you website access in a private comment. Thanks!

Just to add to this, when I try and upload Media there is also an error:

Hi Katie,

I could not replicate the issue on my end I managed to upload a new image and see your images on the media library.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.

Thank you