Media Library not importing files

Hi

I have the Xpro theme and have only recently installed it on my host service (hostpapa) after building it locally using MAMP.

The problem I am having is that the media library upload function is not working properly. It appears to load Files of <2mb but anything over that I get a HTMPError without a code just the error. Using C pane I can see that the upload function places the file in the host upload folder, but fails to add it to the media library… I have tried using the Add From Server plug in and that fails also… Can you advise me as to how I can rectify this problem.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that your hosting provider has set a default upload filesize of 2MB. You should be able to increase it by head over to your cPanel’s PHP INI settings. Also you can contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it for you.

For more information, please check the following resource (http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/).

Hope that helps.

Thanks that was the case

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: