Media Library and more crashed after update

Hey,
the-hole-story.golf
after the latest update (I think the newest wordpress update) my page is not working on the backend in some areas. I can’t select “Cornerstone” when I’m on the page, the media library is not showing and some plugins like the amazon link builder is not showing anything.
Could you look into that? Login data in secure note:
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I have logged in and I can confirm that the media library is not working. After a closer look, I found out that were were JS errors on the page.

This can be caused by a 3rd party plugin. Please ensure that all your theme and plugins are up to date. Most of the time, out dated theme or plugin will create issues in the site. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help.
I found the plugin killing my site:
It’s jetpack. To be specific. Jetpack as soon as you are connected to wordpress.com kills it.
Hope this helps others!

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.