Check out these images. When I place the shortcode in a text field inside main page it worked fine, but I wanted it in the top slider page using revolution slider. Inside cornerstone everything looks fine. But when the page is started up it is using the wrong style (2) instead of (1) which is configured in the shortcode editor for MEC. ( the corect one is the short wide one ; 2nd one))
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! When I viewed your page, I am seeing this:
You seems have experienced caching issue since you have enabled Endurance page cache. Please keep in mind that after doing any site site changes, please clear the plugin caches first before testing your site.
Hope this helps.
Yes, the style is set for the wider shorter height. What you see is style 2 and I am after style 1. And that is what is shown if I place the shortcode in a cornerstone text box. For revolution slider you use there editor for the pages and it seems to forget the style. I am thinking if I dig deep into the css I may be able to force the effect I am after.
Hello There,
Thank you for the clarifications. The shortcode in the slider maybe a limitation of the slider or the MEC shortcode. I can confirmed that this maybe a conflict between Rev Slider and MEC plugin. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and investigate this further.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.