MEC List Missing

Hi,

I’ve created a training & event page or MEC and previously it was listed correctly, however on the latest update, 2.5.0, the list is missing. I’ve uninstalled and installed the plugin but the results is the same. Please advise.

Thank you.

Hey @nebworx,

I checked each category page and they don’t display the events (see Secure Note).

I then checked tested the same setup in my test site and this doesn’t happen.

Would you mind, uninstalling MEC then reinstall it again via Pro > Overview

Thanks.

Hi, I’ve done that but it still did not appear…

Hi There,

You don’t see any events because they were passed events. I have tested it by setting a past date and it works fine.

Thanks!

Hi, I;m trying to find where can I set “Include Expired Events”, please advise…

Hi There @nebworx

Head over to M.E. Calendar > Shortcodes and edit your shortcode (in this example, Upcoming events). Then you will see those options below.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.