MEC Front End Submission

Hi
I am looking to activate Front End Event Submission for some of my users. However when a user is completing and submitting the event, I am getting an email advising, but the event is also being published immediately. I would prefer to get the email; check the event details and then publish manually. Is there a way to do this.

Also on the Form submission page, how do I remove the green “Back to Event Listing” but at the top

Thanks

Its OK - have answered my own question it was because I was logged in

Hey There,

It’s good to know that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.