MEC Events Short Code Views Not Displaying Correctly

Hello!

Using the shortcodes with MEC Events plugin, the events are all displaying in single-file rows. The currently selected carousel view is not displaying on the homepage. I have updated all plugins, deactivated all plugins and not seeing any conflicts there. I have also checked CSS to see if there was any conflicts there.

You can see the improper display here: https://gracesterling.com/ under the ‘What’s Happening at Grace’

Thoughts?

Hello @tkcostello,

Thanks for checking the plugin conflict, I checked your site it seems that there is some Javascript console error, it might reason behind your issue. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Theme Update
  3. Child Theme
  4. Version Compatibility
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps and still no luck. I have gone ahead and creating a staging site. Details can be found in the secure note. Thanks again for your help/thoughts!

Hello @tkcostello,

The given credentials is not working for us. Please double check it first.

• See the secure note

Thank you.

I apologize — the staging site was not setup correctly. That should be good to go now. I am resubmitting a secure note with the updated credentials. Thanks again for your help!

Hey @tkcostello,

In MEC’s Settings > Assets, you have checked Enable Assets Per Page.

But, you have not enabled assets on your home page.

I’ve checked the box to show that it’s the right option to check. You can learn more about the option here: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/assets-per-page/

Thanks.

This fixed the problem. Thank you!

Hi @tkcostello,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.