MEC Events are partially hidden behind sticky bar - Pro 1.2

Hi, I wonder if you can help me?

I’m creating a new site with Pro and would like to use the MEC plugin for events, however, there is a problem with my sticky header in that it covers the top of the event page produced and I have been unable to recreate the page using shortcodes in Pro on a new page.

As it’s a development site things are changing, but I will provide a private link to an event that will remain unaltered.

Thanks for your help.

Ken

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-mec-events #main-content {
    margin-top: 70px;
}

Brilliant - thank you very much!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This has helped me see where I can make further adjustments to the CSS to tie in better with the theme for this site, but I have another quick question regarding further customisation of the CSS for MEC:

My Global CSS has grown to 200+ lines of code, should I add this to the style.css in my child theme rather than the Global CSS?

Hi,

It depends on your preference, but Global CSS has higher priority so it has better chance that your code will override the default.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thanks, that’s very helpful to know.

Kind regards,

Ken

Hey There,

You’re most welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.