MEC Event Time and Title font size

Hi on www.modburyteam.org/test I have a simple list of events (Forthcoming Services) Is it possible to add the start time of the event after the date - something like 16 February 2018 @ 07:30 pm?

Also on the left (Upcoming Events) you will see that I am using a Classic grid layout. How would I go about reducing the size of the event title?

Many thanks for your continued and excellent help

A

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? Your site is currently behind a coming soon page and I can’t check it.

Though, I can’t promise any solution about the start time if this is going to be related to MEC’s feature customization. But I may able to add this as a feature request.

Thanks!

Hello There,

To change the date and time, you will have to update your MEC settings into M d Y @ g:i a.

And to change the size of the event title, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

/* For event Grid */
.mec-event-grid-classic .mec-event-title a {
    font-size: 16px;
}

/* For single event page */
.mec-wrap .mec-single-title {
    font-size: 24px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for that.
The time is being set to 12:00 for every event for some reason, rather than the start time.

Thanks for your continue help

Hey There,

Sorry for the confusion. The time is taken from the default date settings and not from the event time setting. Please revert the setting to M d Y.

Regretfully the time cannot be added in the date since they are on a separate field. This is also why they are displayed separately in the event details.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.