MEC Countdown Misaligned

Hi, I submitted a ticket a couple of weeks ago about Modern Events Countdown misalignment when using two columns. I received the following response:

Blockquote I can confirm that the counter is misaligned. That is because there isn’t enough space for the counter if you are using two columns. I guess this is only more presentable when displayed with 1 column. We can add this as a feature request and submit this to the creators of MEC plugin so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

I changed the row to a single column and am having the same misalignment issues (see image below). This issue is making the plugin unusable. Is there a fix?

Hi there,

Thank you for the detailed information. We will also add this case to the previous report. At the time being you can add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.mec-event-countdown-style3 .mec-event-date {
	top:  0;
}

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.