ME Calendar: Text in booking fields cut-off

Hi!

I am setting up MEC, and I run into some issues.

On the booking form, text inside the fields is cut-off. Link in the private message.

I have tried with all plugins turned off, and all custom CSS removed, but no change.

In Chrome and Firefox the Date field text is fully cut-off, and the “Number of tickets” field is not cut-off in Chrome, but it is in Firefox.

Can you please take a look at it?

Thanks!

Kind of fixed it with this:
.mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking select {
padding:initial;
}
.mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking input {
padding-top:10px!important;
}

But why would it need fixing in the first place?

Hey @Misho,

I have replicated this issue in my test site so this is a bug. I’ll post this to our issue tracker.

Your code works fine but to target them all at once, please replace your code with this.

.mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking input[type=email], .mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking input[type=number], .mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking input[type=password], .mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking input[type=tel], .mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking input[type=text], .mec-single-event .mec-events-meta-group-booking select {
    padding: 0 10px;
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.