ME Calendar Location Error

Template: Pro Version: 1.2.3

So the plugin was working. I went to add in some more events and found it not working but it does work on the staging environment. The address box in the “locations” stopped working. On the themeforest plugin page for MEC they said it had to be theme. I can’t recreate the problem on my staging environment (it actually works perfectly there). Any ideas?

  1. I have cleared cache.
  2. I have turned off plugins (they are back on now because I could only test on live site) since staging works fine.
  3. Cleared my browser cache.

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#missing-key-map-error

Hi There,

I have checked and see the difference.
From the error it is looking for API key. Can you go to MEC Settings > Google Maps Options > Enable this option then provide Google MAP API key. Let us know how this goes.

that fixed it. I went and turned the map option off afterwards and it still worked. thank you so much.

You’re always welcome~

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.