MCE don't show all events

Hi there,
I’m adding an event to MCE but in calendar year mode, I cannot show all events.
It seems that everything is same setted…
Pls, can you take a look to help me?

Hey @Neetra,

Do you mean the Full Calendar view? Please give us the URL of the page you’re referring to.

Thanks.

yes, full Calendar

Hi there,

Upon testing, I see that your shortcode settings is set to allow specific category and locations.

So in that case, you will also have to assign your events to that category and one of the locations or you need disable the restrictions from your shortcode settings so that your events will be displayed on your page.

Hope that’s clear.
Thanks!

Oh, sure. Tnx,
Francesco

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.