Massive layout issue - Urgent

Fresh install of WP & X theme today.
Uploaded the Bed & Breakfast template content and have been amending it.
When looking at it in Cornerstone, it looks normal - Screenshot here
However, once published, after the slider, it’s a complete mess! Screenshot here

Site is: http://livingeasyapartments.co.uk

I’ve disabled all plugins except Cornerstone & Slider Revolution.

Could someone help me asap? Many thanks!

Hello @KeepointLtd,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I can’t replicate the problem on my end. Would you mind confirming again? Please see screencast. https://screencast.com/t/UOs8bDm5W0

Thanks.

Looks good to me on live site – just like your “normal” screen shot.

Hi,

Since i hadn’t heard back from anyone, I had no choice but scrap the site and do a fresh install. Hours of work wasted but hey ho!

It’s now working well but using the old cornerstone version.

Hello There,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are receiving huge volume of tickets in this past several weeks which is why it would take us a little longer to respond. By the way, when you have experienced the issue, did you use Cornerstone 2.1.3? Because Cornerstone 2.1.2 and below has some issues with the preview. Well anyway, thank you for letting us know that you have fixed it by using X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6. I would recommend that you just make use of this version and only update when the latest release version is already stable enough.

I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:


Hope this helps.