Masonry Reset

Is there a Javascript function I can run on an event that will cause the masonry layout to redraw?

Hi @getabsolute,

Thanks for writing to us.

Can you please clarify what exactly you trying to point out by saying the Masonry, there is an existing option in Theme Options to set the masonry layout for Blog.

If that is what you pointing out, would require customization and which is beyond the scope of theme support. I would suggest you either hire a developer for further customization or you can also avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer any customization related questions.

Thanks for understanding

Hi @PrakashS

See this page https://rafterpconstruction.preview.getabsolute.com/projects/homes/exteriors/

So we are using the masonry layout from pro in this layout. When I lazy load the layout is compressed. When I resize the window the layout sorts itself out. I want to run the function that fixes the layout every time a image is lazy loaded. i just need to know what that function is and how to call it via JavaScript.

Hello @getabsolute,

The masonry layout is loaded by a Javascript which you can find in the _script-isotope-index.php file which is located in pro/framework/views/global/.

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

Hope this helps.

In the event that anyone comes across this and once again sees the canned response

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

This information was actually helpful the function I was looking for was.

.xIsotope({ })
and was found in the file you pointed me to.

A word of advice to the support team. You guys are super helpful but maybe reserve the canned response for when someone asks for custom coding instead of having it on every single response. I got two responses from two different support members and they both had this phrase in them. I think we get it the first time.

Hi @getabsolute,

Yes, we acknowledged that you were looking for a function that is needed for your customizations. What we have posted is not just a simple canned reply. It is a notice letting you know that issues could arise from custom coding which is beyond our theme support and should be directed to the coder or a 3rd-party developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.