Masonry height columns

I am trying to create a layout with 2 columns, each column is a repeating looper of a content type, I want the column heights to be variable based on the content inside but be a fixed width, so the purple area in this photo would not be there, and for the end result to be more like a masonry columns layout. How do I achieve this? Currently it is forcing the column height to be the same height as the tallest column.

Hello Kyle,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully there isn’t an option that you can arrange the Row-Columns into a Masonry Layout. The Masonry Layout requires Masonry JS automatically adjust the height of the grid items and regretfully there is no option for that at the moment, it would require custom development I would suggest you consult a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can subscribe to One where the customization questions are answered. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Alternatively, you can use our bundled plugin called Essential Grid for the Masonry Layout

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.