Masonry Blog Invisible after 2.0.2 Update

Since updating to 2.0.2, my blog page became blank. All the items are still being listed, just invisible. You can hover your mouse over and still select posts to go to. The pagination at the bottom is the only thing that is actually visible.

If I go to Theme Options and change from Masonry to Standard, it will then show without issue.

UPDATE 3/24/18
I did clear all cache on the site & browser cache and didn’t help any. I just left it in Standard mode for a while. After a few plugins have been updated and I’m now on Pro 2.0.4, I decided to try Masonry again. It is now working without issue. Not sure what was causing it but all good now.

1 Like

Could you please provide a link so we can see the problem in action? Also, have you tried clearing any cacheing plugins and your browser cache? Issues like this are often related to the site serving stale scripts after an update.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.