Mask Effect

Hi,

i have a column with a background image and i would like to add a mask like this one:

How can i achieve that?

Thanks
Tobi

This is done by setting a background to “advanced” mode. You’ll have a layers section now appear. The Upper layer is the background that will apply over the lower one. Setting the lower to an image and the upper color to something with opacity lower than 1 will give you the desire effect. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi Charlie,

thanks for your feedback. But your suggestion lays a black layer over a picture and darkens it.
My posted picture hast a radial gradient from the left, bottom corner, i guess.

The Picture is taken from your Post about the Release of the new Pro. And it was mentioned under the effects section. I thought it works with an effect.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks.
Tobi

Hello Tobi,

You can use a DIV element and you add the background images and the mask effect. You can then position the DIV element as “Absolute” with a -1 z-index so that it will add as a background of your column. Having to use the DIV element, you can apply an effect to the DIV element as well.

Hope this helps.

Hey Ruenel,

thanks for your help. My Solution was based on your help:

1. Adding a background image to cell
  2. Adding text element with text to cell
  3. Adding a DIV with color rgba(0,0,0,0.5) set to position “absolute” and z-index to -1 so the DIV is between column and text.
  4. Adding the mask radial to the DIV and adjust the preferences.
    Perfect.
    Thanks!
1 Like

Hey @rok1975,

You’re welcome and we’re glad that you have figured it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.