Hi, since updating to Pro, I have found the new system very restrictive, despite it looking like it should be more powerful. When adding a new section, and selecting a 2 column layout, by default the columns stretch to reach either side of the screen, without a margin. I would like to turn the margins back on. I have tried turning on the margins, and experimented with all the settings I can find, but it does not seem to work. The only way I can replicate it, is if I make a duplicate of an already existing ‘classic’ section element that already contains columns with margins turned on. This is a pretty significant flaw. Please tell me if I am doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.
Hi There,
You need to click on the ROW not on the Section.
Once you are inside the ROW settings you will find at the top the marginless toggle.
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.