Marginless Columns height wierd for Chrome

Nevermind, I just did a work around instead.

Summary

I’ve created a page where the [company team is displayed like a checkerboard]. It displays fine unless you look at it through Chrome on Windows (any version). I’ve been able to recreate it with my own computer at around 800x600 resolution. As you can see in the screenshot, 3 of the images have a white border at the bottom. All of these are styled exactly the same and are the same original dimensions. The only difference I find when using the dev. tools to troubleshoot is that for some reason, the height of those images are being rendered by -1px in height. Most of the other images are rendered at 174px and those are rendered at 173px. Why would that happen and how do I fix this? Chrome is the only browser where I see this and it happens to be our site’s top visitor browser.

Hi there,

Thanks for updating the topic to let us know. If you have any more questions feel free to reply here and we can advise further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.