Margin with Columns

Hi there

Sorry but I can’t find any option to set a margin on top or bottom at columns, so that they have a gap between in the mobile view.

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Felix,

Thank you for writing in, yes that is intentional, margins on columns can easily mess up the layout. Use the Row’s Gap Height option instead to give spacing between columns.

Gap Height is vertical spacing, Gap Width is for horizontal.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Hi Friech

Thank you very much for your reply and for your support! I have built this site before subscribing to Pro, so I don’t have this option in Cornerstone, I think… Any idea, how I can acheive this in Cornerstone?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello Felix,

It might be the issue of “Advanced Mode”. Please make sure you have set the “ Advanced Mode ” as “ ON ”. To enable it, Go to the Cornerstone builder or theme Option—> click on the hamburger menu icon----> Preferences—>Advanced Mode–>Set it as ON.

Members-Content-Pro1

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash

Thank you very much for your advice. I have checked this but the “Advanced Mode” is already turned on.
I Will send you the login details:

Hi Felix,

The credentials did not work, please check.

Please make sure you’re inspecting the ROW, so you’ll see the Gap Width and Gap Height option.

I want to clarify something about what you said here.

Cornerstone is a family of builders that includes our Layout Builder, Header Builder, Page Builder, Footer Builder, and Grid Editor. X users must install Cornerstone as a separate plugin and have access to the Page Builder. Pro users have Cornerstone built into the theme and have access to everything.

That means whether you’re using X or PRO you get Cornerstone, therefore you get the Gap Height and Gap Width option on the Rows.

Cheers,

Hi Friech

Sorry that the credentials didn’t work! But you gave me a helpful hint with the screenshot; it says on your screenshot “Row”. With me it says “Classic Row”. Thats the problem! I managed to change the Classic Row in a Row, and now was able to set the gaps.

Thank you vewry much for your great help!

Hi Felix,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.