Margin under author post comment

Hi there,

Can you help me remove the margin underneath the post author’s comment?

Thanks,
Austin

Hello Austin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I don’t see much Margin under author comment. Please see screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/btO8GFP89fqQ

In case you want to remove the remove Margin on left side, please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-comments-list .children {margin-left: 0;}

Thanks.

Hello!

Could you also help me add some margin between the share buttons, the “next - previous post” buttons and recent posts widget?

Here’s a random blog post on my website:

And here’s a screenshot to see what I mean:

Thanks in advance,
Stergios

Sure, please add this CSS as well.

    .wp-post-navigation-next {
padding: 20px 0px;
}

Cheers!

1 Like

Works great! Thanks for the instant reply!

You’re most welcome!

Could I ask you for ane more thing?

I just added “about author” bellow all my posts.

The problem is that I’d like to also add some margin before.

You can see how it looks now:

Also is there any way to make it load first after the posts? (to appear before "recent posts or even “next - previous post” )

Thanks for your great work!
Stergios

Hi There,

Please also add this custom CSS:

.x-author-box.cf {
    clear: both;
    margin: 50px 0 0;
}

Then adding this custom JS under X > Theme Options > JS:

jQuery('.x-author-box').insertBefore('.awac-wrapper');

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works! Great! Thanks!

You’re most welcome!

Works great for the English version of our website, but for some reason, in our greek posts the “author” widget appears twice!
Any ideas how to fix it?

Hi,

Please change js code to this.

jQuery('.x-author-box').insertAfter('.wp-post-navigation-next');

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Yes it did help! Thank you!

You’re welcome.

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply! Sorry for the confusion, but I mean the white space right underneathe the picture that seems to be outlined in grey? It’s actually under david boone’s image as well.

Thanks,
Austin

Sorry not under author comment, under the author’s picture!

Hi again,

Thank you for the clarification, to remove the spacing under the author’s picture, you can add the following code in your Customizer:

.x-comment-img .avatar-wrap .avatar {
    margin: 0 !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

THanks! How can I get the comment and image to line up like it was before?

Hi There,

You mean like this:


If so, please update the given code provided above to this:

.x-comment-img .avatar-wrap .avatar {margin-bottom: 0 !important;}
.x-comment-img .avatar-wrap {margin-top: 30px;}

Else, please clarify.

Thanks,

Awesome, thanks!!