Hey guys, my site is www.watson.events and I am having problems getting my google maps to work. Any tips? I did try turning my yoast SEO off thinking that might help but I have not had any problems on my other sites with the maps.
JP
Hey guys, my site is www.watson.events and I am having problems getting my google maps to work. Any tips? I did try turning my yoast SEO off thinking that might help but I have not had any problems on my other sites with the maps.
JP
Hi there,
The new rule of the Google Maps is that you need to add API Key to the Map to make sure it works correctly. I checked your website and that is the issue:
![]()
For more information about the error kindly read this error guide:
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#missing-key-map-error
Obtain your API Key and add it to the API Key option of the Classic Map element in the Cornerstone:

Thank you.
Thanks Chris, Although since adding my API key in cornerstone maps its still not working.
ignore my last message that a google thing ive since sorted… thanks for all your help
Glad to hear it!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.