MAPS new Element NOT showing map

After adding the APIs to the MAP element the MAP goes blank and I get this message "the google maps API rejected your request. this API project is not authorized to use this API"Is that something i have to fix with Google or something with the website? I tried messing with google but everything seems fine. APIs are enabled and I added the website URL to the App Restrictions. The project is the name of the site. IDK if I’m missing something here

What do you think I should do to fix this problem?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I did some searching and it looks like your API is not enabled, you’ll need to enable each API you want to use please see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22307451/google-maps-this-api-project-is-not-authorized-to-use-this-api or follow this thread https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32994634/this-api-project-is-not-authorized-to-use-this-api-please-ensure-that-this-api

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.