Maps conflict with events calendar Pro

Hi There,
This site has a conflict with events calendar pro and google maps. I am getting a warning

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://thepearlexchange.org.uk/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs.0ce70e6.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

I’d really like to solve this conflict as it has worked on other sites with this plugin. Google maps has API installed and functioning

Many thanks for any help you can give

Lee

Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is only the SourceMap warning which you can ignore as they are not related to events calendar pro and google maps and can be ignored.

Sourcemaps have been removed from the next versions, so these warnings will be fixed in the upcoming release. As a temporary solution here’s a thread you can follow to get rid of those warnings if you really need to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61339968/devtools-failed-to-load-sourcemap-could-not-load-content-for-chrome-extension

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the prompt reply I thought it was related to a problem in events calendar pro where I get the warning;
There was an error while trying to fix the Venues geolocation information: This API project is not authorized to use this API.
However the API is functioning and tested, I’m wondering if it’s a conflict with pro?

Hello @LeeRobertson,

To properly display the maps in your events, you may need to check out the Google Maps Option Addon;

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Many thanks

Hey @LeeRobertson,

We’re sorry for the confusion. My colleague thought you’re using the MEC plugin.

I’m not familiar with the The Events Calendar PRO plugin and we do not provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts. What we can do is report the problem to our development team if our theme is proven to be the cause of the issue.

That said, please first do Test For Theme Related Issue. If the issue persists when using the default WordPress theme, it’s a problem with the events plugin so you should contact the plugin author for help.

If the problem is fixed when switching to the default theme, activate the parent Pro theme and do a Plugin Conflict Test. If the issue is resolved by deactivating all 3rd party plugins, it’s one of the 3rd party plugins that is causing the issue.

Next, activate your child theme. If the issue comes back when your child theme is active, please consult with a developer to check the custom codes added in your child theme.

Only if our theme is proven to be the cause of the issue, we will report the issue to our development team.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.