Map Marker Accuracy

Hello, is there a way to improve the accuracy of the Map Marker? I’m using the Google Maps element, and have correctly inputted the coordinates (obtained from: https://www.gps-coordinates.net/custom-map) but the map pin marker is about 1 block away (actually it’s not even on road, so there’s no way people could get to it if they followed the map literally).
It shows up correctly in Google Maps, just not through the Pro builder.
The pin should be on the crescent loop. Here’s a screen capture:

Sorry, I found the reason why it wasn’t working. I had initially inputted the coordinates that came up in the browser’s search field in Google Maps. But then I found the Custom Map Link Builder resource and updated the coordinates, but only in the map element; I had forgotten to also update the map marker. Anyway, it’s all good now, thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @Priscilla,

Thanks for writing in.

Happy to hear that. Thank you for sharing also the things you did to fix it.

Feel free to ask us again. :slight_smile: