Many struggles with Yoast Premium - Cornerstone compatibility issues

Hello,

I’m writing to you to advise that Yoast doesnt read content from my site, hence SEO optimisation that I planned to complete using Yoast is not attainable. All this Yoast dealing was about making sure the site is gradually improved, I had time to wait. not any more after checking using early suggested bot simulator I found in one your topic here in forum. I have 8 pages. Only home page text is visible to that bot. Yoast doesn’t see the key phrases I put in front of any text in H1, H2 tags. This was tested multiple times. The other 7 pages content doesn’t exist for the bot. I need an immediate response as it hurting business for many month, even the pages are indexable. Content relevant searches from google can not be done if text is not visible.

Will I get any attention please and soon?

very disappointed in Themco support, this time no support. total waiting out game or understaffed. I’d say there is no technical capability issues of personnel as yet. How do I bring this to the heads of themco?

It is not only Yoast issue. out of 8 pages at least 4 are not readable by bot. no text is possible to crawl for relevant searches to work.

I’m taking a look today. Sending multiple messages pushes you down in the queue as a heads up. I’ll send a message later today.

Most pages I see are working fine in that bot simulator site you sent. Is there a certain page you are having issues with? I’ll send more info in a secure note you sent images to the wrong email . Frankly it doesn’t seem like Yoast wants to work with Cornerstone based on that message you sent so we might be a little limited. You can probably push back and ask what they need to get proper content where they need. Whatever plugin you are using to disabling view source I would deactivate that. It’s adding content to your site that you probably don’t want in your SEO.

I emailed the details. All but home page are not getting text presented to bot. it is not yet determined if Yoast doesnt work with your content. It is your content is not SEO friendly for even bot simulator to pick up. code is hiding text which is needed for SEO process. I dont push back anything on Yoast until I see that bot reads your theme sections full of text.

We can continue this an email. That website you are using for testing does not follow redirects, so you need a trailing slash for you webpages. /my-page/ instead of /my-page.

Hi Charlie, Any traction? I dont think so. I need this resolved or action plan put in place with some time markers please.