I have already spent too much time trying to get this editor to work (real good videos but bad theme if it does not work). Do you have a complete checklist for me to test and can I get somebody to login and see the problem so I do not have to throw out the $100 I spent.
Hi there,
Would you mind clarifying which part of the editor is not loading?
I tried to create a draft page and edited it in the Pro Editor and the element are working fine.

launch the dashboard and try to click on headers and build a header

Thanks for clarifying. I’ve taken a closer look and it’s throwing this error:
E_ERROR: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in wp-includes\/wp-db.php on line 1889.
The server isn’t allowing enough memory to be used. From here I’d recommend contacting your host to increase your allocated memory or you can tell WordPress to use a bigger limit yourself by adding this code in wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
seems to be working now, I will update you if I have a problem, thanks
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.