Managing unique display layouts in Revolution Slider

Hi - I created a Revolution Slider that allows me to position bullet icons between button links (martarp.com, top section of page body on home page).

I created 4 versions of the layout for different display sizes, but I’ve obviously done something wrong because I see a big mess when I look on my mobile phone, and also at various points as I shrink the browser window on my screen.

The linked screenshot shows the 4 display layouts I created in Rev Slider:

https://snag.gy/5Deu2c.jpg

Please advise me how to fix this - either in Revolution Slider, or else - show me how to accomplish the same layout using Cornerstone. The problem I want to avoid is having one of the bullets display at the right end of a row, when the buttons wrap into 2 lines.

Thanks very much.

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in!

I`ve checked your slider and the options “Auto responsive” was unchecked. To fix it, I just checked all of them.

Please, check your site on the mobile and let me know if it worked :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.