Manage your licenses - cannot add IDN site (not saved)

my site has IDN format: test.курсы-по-1с.рф
I added this site in “production” field then press “save changes” and have no see message “The site validation for your license has been updated”
If I add any subdomain like “test.google.com” then I got a message “The site validation for your license has been updated”

For testing I added another my domain in licensing menu and activated license to my site. “Congratulations! Cornerstone is now validated for this site!”

Hi there,

Our licensing system seems to need a standard domain name. Kindly use the domain name as it is in your language. It should end with an extension. See if that works and kindly get back to us with the domain name in your language.

Thank you.

Yes, I tried too using national-language domain name but it failed too.
For example, my domain name is
test.курсы-по-1с.рф

(IDN russia)

Thank you for the information.

I tested this on my account and it is not working either. I added this to the issue tracker and will be fixed in newar future.

At the time being the only thing that came to my mind to suggest is that you contact your provider and ask them to give you the IP equivelant of the same domain that you can add.

Thank you.

how to make a refund? This plugin in incompatible for my site

Hi There,

Sorry to hear that Cornerstone is not compatible with your site. All items purchased on ThemeForest and/or CodeCanyon are handled by Envato Market, please see the link below.

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.