I would like to deactivate the 2 licenses in my account. I do not see an obvious option for that. In the old dashboard there was a revoke option. This option is not available anymore. Altering the url and unlocking a license does not make it possible to register a new installation. I keep gettin the message: Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account. Is there another way to manage the licenses or is it possible to remove the licenses so I can do a new installation.
On your licenses page, click the pencil icon next to the site URL. You can use that to change the URL you want to validate with your license. If you just clear the field out entirely it will let the next site to use the license populate the URL.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.